I know it has been a while again, sorry. Why is it when life throws stuff at you, it is almost more than you can handle? I am not sure which way is coming and going right now. I have no Christmas gifts purchased, I don’t know what to get people, let alone when I will find the time or energy to shop (yes even the queen of on-line shopping is too tired and too busy to shop on-line). I did finally get to read a book a few weeks ago, but I have tons more I would like to get to. I would really like to get a Christmas Romance or two in before the Christmas season is over. More updates to come soon.
I have officially reached stressed out mode over my upcoming Disney Vacation and Disney Cruise. And it’s not till December!
I have been in a funk lately, I’m not going to lie. A writing funk, a reading funk, a just life in general funk. Maybe I need a vacation. A little rest and relaxation to get the funk out of me. The weekends go so fast, it feels like no sooner they begin they are ending already. So maybe a week away from reality would do me some good. A week of doing nothing but sleeping, watching hallmark, and reading may be just what I need.
To me there is nothing better than a good ole road trip. Pack up the car and head out on a grand adventure. Yes the highway in the sky will get you there faster, but there is so much you don’t get to see by just flying above everything. I am not a huge Jason Alden fan but his song “Fly Over States” hits home with me. By not flying I have seen so many interesting things: a heard of sheep at a cow crossing in Wyoming, Wall Drugs and Corn Palace in South Dakota, and I have taken “a ride across the badlands” as the song suggests. I have no desire to go overseas when I still have so much more here on mainland USA I haven’t seen yet, and maybe some of Canada.
– Steak, Fries, & Truffle Mayo from Be Our Guest
– Turkey from Liberty Tree Tavern
– Rice Crispy Balls from Main Street Confectionery
– Potato Leek Soup from Rose & Crown
– Sticky Bun Bake from The Garden Grill
– Barbecue Pork Sandwich from Liberty Inn
– Pot Roast from 50’s Prime Time Cafe
– Chicken Parmigiana from Mama Melrose
– Jungle Juice from Tusker House
– Pork Egg Rolls from Yak & Yeti
Throughout the Parks
– Dole Whip
– Mickey Soft Pretzel
– Fresh Fruit
1) Eat at Cinderella’s Castle (happening in December)
2) See Disney World all decorated for Christmas (happening in December)
3) Eat Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter
4) Drink Around The World (one trip at a time) (already started; wine in Germany and Sangria in United Kingdom)
5) Kilimanjaro Safari ride at night
6) Explore Toy Story Land (happening in December)
7) Princess Breakfast with the girls
8) Ride Haunted Mansion with the boy
9) Stay at the Contemporary
10) Kiss the love of my life on Main Street USA in front of the castle (I might have a really long wait for this one)