InstaCollage Pro is an app I have on my iPhone. I love this app! You can make collages out of your photos. This app has so many different styles of collages, frame options, stickers, and background colors that can be added. This is ideally for making collages for Instagram but you can save them to your phone too. I have even had one printed for a project I was working on. They are so much fun and for someone who likes taking pictures and getting crafty with her pictures this app is great for me. Now the pro edition does cost a few dollars and there is a free edition but the pro has so much more to offer, so I feel it is worth the cost.
This week I thought I would spotlight a few of my favorite websites/apps. It was an obvious choice that my first website/app to spotlight is none other than Southern Belle T-Shirts. I found this website over a year ago and I love their shirts. I have quite the collection now (I will have to share some of them with you soon). Not only are they comfortable and stylish, they are also reasonably priced. They even have sales from time to time plus free shipping. They are based out of Mississippi and they were having a sidewalk sale the day we were traveling through Mississippi home from Natchez and we went right through the city but my dad, the driver, would not stop for me, which might actually be a good thing. If you see this Southern Belle around town odds are I am wearing one of my Southern Belle tees. I just purchased another new one last week!
5) At the Altar of Speed: The Fast Life and Tragic Death of Dale Earnhardt by: Leigh Montville
4) The Sassy Belles/In Dixie Series by: Beth Albright
3) Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen
2) Message From Nam by: Danielle Steele
1) Gone With The Wind by: Margaret Mitchell
10) Fifty Shades by: E L James
9) Weekday Bride Series by: Catherine Bybee
8) Rhett Butler’s People by: Donald McCaig
7) Save the Date by: Mary Kay Andrews
6) The Yada Yada Prayer Group Series and It’s Spinoff Series by: Neta Jackson
15) Inn Boonsboro Series by: Nora Roberts
14) Marriage to a Billionarire Series by: Jennifer Probst
13) One Wore Blue, One Wore Gray, And One Rode West (3 Book Series) by: Heather Graham
12) Driver #8 by: Dale Earnhardt Jr
11) Crossfire Series by: Sylvia Day
20) Black Hills by: Nora Roberts
19) Midnight Sons Series by: Debbie Macomber
18) Pemberley Ranch by: Jack Caldwell
17) Summer Rental by: Mary Kay Andrews
16) Spring Fever by: Mary Kay Andrews
As promised here is my list of my favorite reads. I am starting at 25 and posting five a day, so on Friday my top five will be revealed.
25) The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Rea Drummond
24) Belles Series by: Jen Calonita
23) Safe Haven by: Nicholas Sparks
22) Table for Five by: Susan Wiggs
21) Nights in Rodanthe by: Nicholas Sparks
A special countdown of my 25 favorite reads.