It’s hard to believe that the end of summer is almost here. It feels like just yesterday I was pulling out the capris and buying new flip flops. I am not looking forward to fall because no sooner fall starts then winter is here and so is the snow. I love flip flop weather, I am not ready for cooler weather. On the plus side I am going to Florida in November so that means flip flops!
As I sit here and write this the latest round of snow is slowly melting away outside and the South is getting hit by a second snow/ice storm. This year winter is hitting us really hard and I am so ready for it to be over. I need sun and a little warmer weather. Since it’s been a while since I last write I thought I would provide a few updates…
1) I am officially 30! And turning 30 really wasn’t as bad as I thought it was.
2) We have booked our Disney Vacation to Celebrate my 30th and I have made plans to “eat my way through Disney”!
3) My favorite 5-year-old is now a Big Sister! In December her baby brother was born. (He will be getting his first set of Mickey Ears from Disney when we go!)
4) My charm bracelet has gotten a little more character! Especially a cute little frog prince!
5) I have started another blog, a special one to remember my 31st year by. If you would like to check it out here it is http://mythirtyfirstyear.wordpress.com/
Thank you for reading and new post are coming very soon. Here’s to a good a good year!