- A must purchase at Disney is the Mickey ears. Every where you look someone is wearing one of the hats or headbands. I have sure spent my fair share or them. I have purchased my fare of Mickey ears. Last year I purchased four pairs and I purchased one more this year.
- I loved the Magic Bands! I thought they were a great idea and I think it has room to expand. It was nice not to worry about loosing a plastic card that was your room key and entrance to the parks. It was nice knowing your key to the world was right there on your wrist. They did get a little hot and sweaty in the heat but still worth having it so handy.
- I did not end up getting a Mickey’s Kitchen Sink Sundae. I really wanted one but was never hungry enough for the ice cream. I have a plan B though.
- I went to Disney World as a kid but I find as I get older I like it more and want to go there more.
As I sit here and write this the latest round of snow is slowly melting away outside and the South is getting hit by a second snow/ice storm. This year winter is hitting us really hard and I am so ready for it to be over. I need sun and a little warmer weather. Since it’s been a while since I last write I thought I would provide a few updates…
1) I am officially 30! And turning 30 really wasn’t as bad as I thought it was.
2) We have booked our Disney Vacation to Celebrate my 30th and I have made plans to “eat my way through Disney”!
3) My favorite 5-year-old is now a Big Sister! In December her baby brother was born. (He will be getting his first set of Mickey Ears from Disney when we go!)
4) My charm bracelet has gotten a little more character! Especially a cute little frog prince!
5) I have started another blog, a special one to remember my 31st year by. If you would like to check it out here it is http://mythirtyfirstyear.wordpress.com/
Thank you for reading and new post are coming very soon. Here’s to a good a good year!