Last week who will play Christian Gray and Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Gray was announced. Charlie Hunnam and Dakota Johnson. I do not know anything about the two of them but I am kind of excited about them playing the main characters. I think it is great they picked two unknowns and not two people who already have a star following, like Alexis Bledel and Matt Bomer. Don’t get me wrong I think they are both good actors in their own right but I just think it is going to be better having fresh faces as the leads. Now just to know who will be playing Gideon and Eva. I can’t wait for the movie to come out now. I want to see how Hunnam and Johnson do portraying Christian and Anastasia.
Ten Random Things I have been thinking about and thought I would share.
- I think Hallmark Channel or someone else should make movies out of the “Yada Yada Prayer Group”. I would love to see my favorite characters come to live on the screen.
- Part of me thinks it would be cool if they did a “Gone With The Wind” movie re-make.
- I think it would interesting if they did a “The Nanny” reunion movie.
- While I liked that the new “90210” ended with Liam and Annie getting engaged, I would have liked it better if the show ended with them getting married.
- The Pioneer Woman is probably my favorite celebrity cook and probably the one I can relate to the most.
- I think I might write a book, or at least try.
- I would love to see Morgan and Garcia end up together on “Criminal Minds”
- I really don’t think “Scarlett: The Sequel to Gone With The Wind” is what Margaret Mitchell would have had in mind if she was going to write a sequel. The Scarlett in there was not the Scarlett from the original.
- On “Revenge” I don’t really think Declan is dead.
- I can’t wait to hear who is going to play Christian Gray and Gideon Cross in the movies for “Fifty Shades of Gray” and “Bared To You”. I think Colin Egglesfield could pull off one of them.