As we all start to prepare to do our Christmas or Holiday Shopping I want to share something with you that I love to give as a gift. (And I love buying for myself too.) It is something you can use daily and a great way to express yourself at the same time. I am talking about Tervis Tumblers. I have seven, my mom has five and I have given one to five people as gifts, so far. More might be coming this year. The seven I have really express me.
Here is a description of them:
- Southern Belle
- OBX with a pair of flip-flops (for my favorite vacation spot the Outer Banks)
- Fear the Beard with Jase, Willie, Uncle Si, and Phil
- Cupcake (since I like to bake) (this is a water bottle)
- Pink Flower ( I love pink and it makes me think of the ocean) (this is a water bottle)
- Flip Flops
- Magnolia’s (make me think Southern Belle)
I use some of them for my coffee and water at work and some of them I use for my coffee just sitting around the house. My mom’s are mostly Disney, Winnie the Pooh and Minnie, but she does have one that says Mom. She has both water bottles and cups too. She uses hers to take her Iced Tea with her to work everyday. The next one I want to purchase for myself is a Jimmie Johnson one but I think I want that in another water bottle. They are always bringing out new designs and they always have seasonal favorites. They have lots of different brands: John Deere, Coca-Cola, Budweiser, Disney, NASCAR, MLB, Duck Commander, Ford, the list goes on and on. So this year express yourself or help somebody express themselves.