Last week who will play Christian Gray and Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Gray was announced. Charlie Hunnam and Dakota Johnson. I do not know anything about the two of them but I am kind of excited about them playing the main characters. I think it is great they picked two unknowns and not two people who already have a star following, like Alexis Bledel and Matt Bomer. Don’t get me wrong I think they are both good actors in their own right but I just think it is going to be better having fresh faces as the leads. Now just to know who will be playing Gideon and Eva. I can’t wait for the movie to come out now. I want to see how Hunnam and Johnson do portraying Christian and Anastasia.
This week I read “The Marriage Merger” by Jennifer Probst. Wow! I loved this book! It was so different then the other three books of the series. This book the main male character, Sawyer Wells, to me was a mix between Christian Gray and Gideon Cross. It really got me out of my reading funk. There were times when I could not and would not put it down. I recommend the whole series but this one in particular.
Ten Random Things I have been thinking about and thought I would share.
- I think Hallmark Channel or someone else should make movies out of the “Yada Yada Prayer Group”. I would love to see my favorite characters come to live on the screen.
- Part of me thinks it would be cool if they did a “Gone With The Wind” movie re-make.
- I think it would interesting if they did a “The Nanny” reunion movie.
- While I liked that the new “90210” ended with Liam and Annie getting engaged, I would have liked it better if the show ended with them getting married.
- The Pioneer Woman is probably my favorite celebrity cook and probably the one I can relate to the most.
- I think I might write a book, or at least try.
- I would love to see Morgan and Garcia end up together on “Criminal Minds”
- I really don’t think “Scarlett: The Sequel to Gone With The Wind” is what Margaret Mitchell would have had in mind if she was going to write a sequel. The Scarlett in there was not the Scarlett from the original.
- On “Revenge” I don’t really think Declan is dead.
- I can’t wait to hear who is going to play Christian Gray and Gideon Cross in the movies for “Fifty Shades of Gray” and “Bared To You”. I think Colin Egglesfield could pull off one of them.
This week I am reading Book Three in the Crossfire Series and I am almost done with it. I am still liking it. There are times where I really don’t like Gideon and then he does something and I change my mind all over again. I have not yet decided if I like this series better than Fifty Shades or if I like Fifty Shades better than this one. It is still too early to tell, especially when I hear there is going to be four books total in this series, time will only tell.
This week I finished book two in the Crossfire Series. Wow, these are totally different from Fifty Shades of Gray! Don’t get me wrong, I have enjoyed reading both series so far. And they both are great in their own way. Book One of Fifty was almost a little too much for me but Books Two and Three were perfect and my favorites. The Crossfire Series seems to be pretty much even throughout the series, what you get in book one continues in book two and I would assume book three as well. Don’t get me wrong I like that. I will keep you posted after I finish book three.