I really cannot think of a weird quirk.
Rice and Gravy. White rice mixed with white pepper gravy. I could eat that all the time. I love it!
– Steamboat Cruise down the Mississippi
– Stay at the Grand Floridian Hotel
– Go to the Daytona 500
– See the play Wicked
I can’t remember the last time I sat down and had a real good cry. I may have had a few years escape her or there but a actual cry not so much. The last time I can remember really crying was when I watched The Best of Me movie and that has been months.
1) The Kids of Course
2) The Outer Banks
3) Disney World
4) Gone With The Wind
5) Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
I think my best physical feature is my eyes. I feel like they sparkle. I have pretty good hair too. Other than that I’m just a plain Jane.
My biggest pet peeve is baby Jesus being in a manger before Christmas Day. We celebrate his birth on Christmas Day, so he should not be in there until that day. Some other pet peeves I have are: people chowing behind me, people who let their babies scream in restaurants, and rude people that tailgate me. Yes we have babies with us sometimes at restaurants we do not let them get that loud. When someone gets behind me and starts tailgating me, I don’t get over I make them go around me. I am not backing down.
1) Beaches of Cheyenne- Garth Brooks2) Down in New Orleans- from The Princess and the Frog
3) Happy Birthday Darlin’- Conway Twitty
4) Harper Valley PTA- Jeannie C Riley
5) Delta Dawn- Tanya Tucker
6) All the Gold in California- Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers
7) The Red Strokes- Garth Brooks
8) In Rodanthe- Emmylou Harris
9) June Bride- from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
10) Wild Horses- Natasha Bedingfield