Happy Memorial Day from Southern Belle Charm Blog. Thank you to those who served past and present.
Maybe it was because I watched Fifty Shades Freed last night or maybe because I really like the idea of Passionflix making books into movies. So I thought I would put together a list of books I would like to see made into movies. Wow! I was not prepared for the list I would compile. It is much longer than I thought it would be. Here it is…
1) The Sinclairs by: J S Scott
2) Boudreaux by: Kristen Proby
3) Dare Valley and Dare River by: Ava Miles
4) Morning Glory by: Liz Talley
5) Weekday Brides and First Wives by: Catherine Bybee
6) Dare Island by:
7) Morgan’s Run by: M. Lee Prescott
8) The Bourbon Street Boys by: Elle Casey
9) Most Likely To by: Catherine Bybee
10) Not Quite by: Catherine Bybee
11) Sassy Belles and In Dixie by: Beth Albright
12) Cameron Saga: Civil War Trilogy by: Heather Graham
1) The Sweet Smell of Magnolias and Memories by: Celeste Fletcher McHall
2) Eligible by: Curtis Sittenfeld
3) Pie Girls by: Lauren Clark
4) Dancing Naked in Dixie by: Lauren Clark
5) Save the Date by: Mary Kay Andrews
6) Spring Fever by: Mary Kay Andrews
7) Summer Rental by: Mary Kay Andrews
8) Our Husband by: Stephanie Bond
This is a list of 20 I came up with off the top of my head, the list could be massive if I really took time and thought about it.
Our Disney Cruise is over five months away and my mind is already going three thousand miles a minute. Do I need to buy more clothes? Will we have to wash while we are down there? Do I need another suitcase? What will I wear to dinner? What will I need while on the cruise ship? These are just the start.
I am such an Amazon junkie. I have even starting purchasing pictures from Amazon. I have found they are cheaper then even Walreens, even with a sale, and you get free shipping if you are a prime member. The quality of the pictures is really good too. So if you need to print some of those pictures off your digital camera I recommend checking out Amazon Prints.
Today the youngest turns three. It seems like just yesterday she was born. She makes life interesting that’s for sure. She was the surprise baby but life would be dull without her. I am not sure when it happened or even how but she has formed an attachment to me (and I won’t lie part of me likes it) but sometimes she acts like I’m her mommy and not her cousin/”auntie”. We are celebrating her birthday Saturday and she has requested a pink Minnie cake and what is she getting, a pink Minnie cake. Cake pictures to come next week.
I’ve decided I want a she-shed and I’m adding it to the top of my wish list. I want it more as a reading nook but it could have the same kind of feel. I’ll probably never get it so it will be on my wish list for a long time.