At my work once a month they do a newsletter for our department and one of the features is ten questions spotlighting two or three of the employees in our department so we can get to know them better. That made me think that maybe that would be fun so my readers can get to know me a little better. So here it is ten questions with me…
1. Favorite movie? “Gone With The Wind” and “Seven Brides For Seven Brothers”
2. If you had a superpower what world it be? The power to heal. I have watched too many people I love suffer.
3. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do? Take my favorite four-year old to Disney World and go back to school to get my Master’s
4. If you had the chance to trade places with someone for a day, who would it be? Rick Hendrick, I would love to know what it is like to own a race team plus I could spend the day with Dale Jr. and Jimmie Johnson
5. Name one pet peeve that you have. Baby Jesus in the crib before Christmas Eve at Midnight
6. If you could visit one place where would it be? Bristol Motor Speedway for the night race in August
7. What’s the best part of your job? The people I work with
8. Name one person (living or deceased) that you wish you could meet (or could have met)? My grandpa (my dad’s dad) he died when my Dad was 16 so I never got the chance to meet him.
9. Who or what inspires you? My aunt that passed away way too young
10. What is the best advice that you have ever been given? Hard work pays off