1) Stay at the Grand Floridian at Disney World
2) Christmas in the Outer Banks
3) Thanksgiving in the Outer Banks
4) Go to Disney World with the love of my life *
5) Go to the Outer Banks with the love of my life *
6) Stay at the Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth Michigan
7) Find a job working from the road
8) Go to a NASCAR race
9) Camp at Disney World
10) Give the kids the perfect Disney World vacation
* but first I have to find the love of my life
I thought I would share a list of ten places/things I have been/done that still surprise even myself.
1) New Orleans, LA
2) Eating beignets at the Cafe Du Monde
3) Staying in a Royal Guest room at Port Orleans Riverside (not just once but twice now)
4) Dinner at Paula Dean’s Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah (twice)
5) Staying at the Christmas Place Hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN
6) Kentucky Wildcats Basketball game at Rupp Arena
7) Garth Brooks concert, twice
8) Seeing a Grand Ole Opry induction from the front row
9) Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman
10) Staying at the Opryland Hotel
Two Coming this Year:
1) Disney Cruise
2) Eating at Cinderella’s Castle
This was my view one year ago. That was a great trip. This year I already have one Disney Trip down and one more on the way, plus a Disney Cruise. 2018 will be the year of Disney for this Southern Belle.
Last Monday my parents celebrated 35 years of marriage. And now that my mom has been given her surprise anniversary gift, if I had a mountain top to shout it from I would. I am going on a Disney Cruise! I am so excited and we are going to Disney World again. We are not going till much later this year but I have something to look forward too. My aunt and cousins will be going to Disney World with too. I’m super excited to see what a Disney Cruise is like, I have heard they are amazing!
I have finally made it through the almost 2,000 pictures I took while on vacation at Disney World and I have to say I think this is my favorite picture from this trip.
Of all the things at Disney, Kilimanjaro safaris is one of the only if not the only you will never be the same each time you ride it. I love seeing all the animals.