Earlier this year I took over creating the monthly newsletter where I work. One of the features each month, probably the most popular part, is have usually two people answer a set of questions so we can get to know them a little better. I have answered these same questions on here before (March 2013 I think it was) but I changed the questions up a bit when I took over, so here is the updated version.
1. What is your favorite movie? Gone With the Wind & Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do? Family Trip to Disney World and then a trip to New Orleans
3. If you were given $10,000 to donate to any charity, which one would you choose and why? The Victory Junction Gang Camp, they make it possible for kids who would not usually be able to go to camp due to illness actually be able to attend camp
4. If you could visit one place where would it be? The Hamptons
5. Name one person (living or deceased) that you wish you could meet (or could have met). My grandpa (my dad’s dad) he died when my dad was only 16 and I think we would have had a lot in common.
6. Do you have any hidden talents? No
7. If you could learn to do anything what, what would it be? Not be afraid to try new things and to live life more
8. If you could live in any time period, what would it be? Antebellum South (just for the homes and dresses)
9. Do you have any pets? If so what kind? Yes, one dog a mix but he looks like a black lab, is name is RP, which is short for Rolly Polly
10. Who or what inspires you? My family