I’m going to change gears a little bit this week. This week I experienced a lot of new things/firsts and I thought I would share them with you.
- I traveled to two new states: Mississippi and Louisiana
- I had fried catfish for the first time
- I visited New Orleans (Hopefully for the first time)
- I rode on a double decker bus for the first time
- I ate my first beignets from the Cafe du Monde
- I saw the Duck Commander wear house and shopped at the store.
- I saw Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers at the Opry
I think that is about it.