What is tiger butter? Tiger Butter is Fudge!
Here is how you make Tiger Butter…
What you need…
1 lb. Milk Chocolate
1 lb. White Chocolate
1 Cup Peanut Butter
What to do…
- Melt Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Separately
- Once both chocolates are melted. Stir Peanut Butter into White Chocolate
- Pour Milk Chocolate into bottom of 9×13 pan
- Pour White Chocolate/Peanut Butter Mixture over Milk Chocolate
- Swirl the Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate/Peanut Butter
- Let setup (I put mine in the fridge overnight to setup)
You can probably use a smaller pan if you want your fudge thicker but I think this makes a perfect fudge. And the people at work seem to think so too. They love this fudge!
Pingback: The Making of Tiger Butter (In Pictures) | Southern Belle Charm
sounds yummy! The kids and I will have to try this.