Yesterday for the sweats cook-off I made my Chocolate Strawberry Poke Cake. I did not win but I had a lot of people tell me they really liked it.
Here is how I made it…
1) Took a triple chocolate cake mix and made and cooked as it said on the box.
2) Let cake cool
3) Once the cake is cool, take two small boxes of white chocolate pudding and whisk with 4 cups of milk.
4) Poke holes in the cooled cake, and pour the pudding mixture over the cake.
5) Put the cake in the fridge over night.
6) For the icing: mix 1 container of cool whip and 3/4 a can of strawberry pie filling together and spread over cake.